Monday, December 22, 2008

Screwed by Royal Appointment

Sean Fitzpatrick rides again.

With sterling nearly on a parity with the euro, we're getting taken up the jaxi.

Debenhams had the balls to display the sterling and euro price at the weekend, which must have been set 6 months ago.

When I took an item to the till they refused to give me the current rate, so I told them where they could stick it with bells on, as it's Christmas.

When I complained to the supervisor who was French I thought I would finally get le justice (well they would strike over a match).

She agreed wholeheartedly, saying she was a consumer first and foremost and had tried on several occasions to get Managment to change the prices but to no avail.

So, the English are giving it to us first and Cowlips is happy to wade in for seconds with his Ireland's call remark, (the bold Fenian men and women are now fighting in the shopping malls for dear old Ireland).

I'll be using my democratic right to shop up the North and give the Queen her shilling even if she is screwing us royally down here. As for Fitzpatrick and his 87m worth of loans? Let's put him, Drumm, the management of Debenhams and M&S, not forgetting Tesco and have a group mugging. Well at least Madoff had the decency to rob the rich.

No comments: